DWF boat platforms offer you:
- more space on your boat for swimming, sunbathing, dish washing, equipment storage, etc.
- easy entry and exit from water, especially for children
- elegant and dry access to coast
- comfortable bed on the rocky coast
- water activities: volleyball, slide, etc.
- additional longitudinal and transverse stabilization of an anchored boat
- protection against accidental kicks in propellers
- rescue stretcher or additional vessel in case of emergency
- replacement for stairs or gangway
- additional flat fender
- stable cleaning platform
- and so much more!
- material: DWF (double-wall fabric) PVC or Hypalon
- possible heights in cm: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40
- weight: from 3 to 5 kg / m2 (depending on the material and additional layers)
- pressure: working 300-400 mbar, tested 1 bar
- inflation and deflation time: few minutes (depending on volume)
- bag size: similar to tennis bag (depending on square footage)
- design your own shape (e.g. in the form of the hull on the boat, etc.).
- put DWF platform under the existing platform, in order to increase the stability of the platform and of the anchored boat
- design handles and ropes so that platform can stay inflated while you are off the boat or even during gliding
- adapt your platform for dragging it by boat or jet in order to carry more people or equipment and to gain a bigger rescue utility, etc.